Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?

> > Great.  On the CDT wiki, it mentions how to get started with
> > contributions to CDT:
> > http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development
>
> Do I really need to dowload the Eclipse sources to write some docs ?

If you want to modify the doc that is part of Eclipse/CDT itself
that is a modification in actual plugins.  But if that is too much
of a hurdle, you can also add documentation to the wiki FAQ:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ

If you want a review of what you write first, then write a bugzilla
include the text you propose, and once it is reviewed, you can feel
more confident about adding it to the wiki.

Parts of this wiki FAQ could eventually make it to the documentation
plugin.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top