Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?

> You may want to look in the CDT forums, which is better suited
> for new users.
> http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/80/

Actually, I had to change the launcher.
In the dialog box, when you click on the question mark, after several seconds, you get :
"The context help for this user interface element could not be found."

Obviously, there is nothing about this setting in the general documentation...

I am going to ask some information in the forum.

> Great.  On the CDT wiki, it mentions how to get started with
> contributions to CDT:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

Do I really need to dowload the Eclipse sources to write some docs ?

Back to the top