[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:20:11 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac0X9RDTDhQpjpv1RomZK8yDzN9BegAAVwiA
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of xgsa
> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:13 AM
> To: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?
> -------- Original message --------
> >> If you right-click on your project and select
> >> "Debug As->Local C/C++ Applications" it should start the debugger.
> > I managed to launch the debugger, but gdb doesn't stop at
> my breakpoints.
> It may happen if you compile your program without debug information
> ("-g" switch for gcc).
> BTW, Qt Creator detects this case somehow and warns user about it. It
> would be great if Eclipse does the same.
If you have time, could you write an enhancement bug?