Re: [cdt-dev] Started a Gerrit section

From the Gerrit message I recently got, I gather you fixed things, but if not, my guess is that your network proxy setting might be getting in the way.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 2:33 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Started a Gerrit section

Thanks a lot for the document. Unfortunately, when I attempt to push to Gerrit after "3. Select the gerrit remote and press Next" I get a Transport Error dialog that says: "Cannot get remote repository refs. Reason: Exception caught during execution of ls-remote command". Does anybody know what can cause this error?

-sergey