[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Started a Gerrit section
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:06:17 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac0Wf0Ne/0e6TPK1QmCF2DNi1rrfwwABHLbg
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Started a Gerrit section
From the Gerrit message I recently got, I gather you fixed
things, but if not, my guess is that your network proxy setting might be getting
in the way.
Thanks a lot for the document. Unfortunately, when I attempt to
push to Gerrit after "3. Select the gerrit remote and press Next" I get a
Transport Error dialog that says: "Cannot get remote repository refs.
Reason: Exception caught during execution of ls-remote command". Does anybody
know what can cause this error?