[cdt-dev] DSF ICheckboxModelProxy question

Hi,

I am extending the DSF GDB debugger in CDT 8.

I am using the flexible views and have successfully implemented a new checkbox list view using the ICheckboxModelProxy. I am able to respond to checkbox check/uncheck actions in my view (with ICheckboxModelProxy#setEnabled).

I now need to be able to "uncheck" items in the list based on an external 'event'. I have access to the DMContext (extended from the AbstractDMContext) for the item I wish to 'uncheck' , but I don't know how to signal this event back to the view, so I can clear the checkbox.

Can somebody offer me some advice on how to do this?

Thanks!

--
Subs

Back to the top