Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with tycho 0.14 and cross/org.eclipse.launch.remote

That weird, I'm pretty sure I didn't have to rename the features when I tested with 0.14. Below is the message I sent to the Tycho mailing list when I tested 0.14 successfully with CDT. It contains the changes I had to make.

Marc-Andre

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.14.0
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:15:07 -0500
From: Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I tested with the latest CDT and it works.

I had to make a few changes (all cleanups):
1. Fix some build.properties that were pointing to nonexistent files and
folders
2. Fix some feature.xml that were pointing to nonexistent (AFAIK)
license-feature
3. Remove references to nonexistent repositories in test bundles (I
posted about that earlier)

Also, the tycho-eclipserun-plugin worked correctly and generated the
index for the documentation.

Marc-Andre