Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with tycho 0.14 and cross/org.eclipse.launch.remote

Hey Jeff, we have run into this with other feature/plugins with the same
id. I resolved it by using a different groupId, i.e.
org.eclipse.cdt.feature. Not sure how this has been working until now with
the remote feature/plugin (this problem existed with 0.13 I believe).

Doug.