[cdt-dev] CDT Indexer question

When indexing a project, the indexes of the dependency projects that are specified via project references are reused. If I specify any referenced project in the configuration, the same projects are checked automatically in the platform level when I save the project description. To avoid the issue in Bug 291751, we specify the project dependencies in the configuration, save the project definition and then explicitly unchecked any project references from the project (i.e. from the platform level).  This causes the indexing fails to work even though the project description still shows the correct referenced projects in the configuration. Does anybody know why the references defined in the configuration are not reused.

Best regards,
Alain Lee
Texas Instruments Canada Ltd

801 - 150 John Street, Toronto ON Canada  M5V 3E3
Phone: 416-340-2136   Fax: 416-599-7171
mailto:a-lee@xxxxxx

Back to the top