Re: [cdt-dev] Does CDT plans to use Target Management Terminal view for its GDB Debug console

Thanks for quick response.

Will be planned to develop its own. Or to make use of Target Management
Terminal View ?

I do see in Eclipse CDT FAQs - http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
mentioning a plan of developing this.

"Since the debugger is gdb, can I simply access the gdb command line
interface (CLI)?

Yes, partially. To access the gdb CLI, select the gdb process node in the
Debug view. The gdb command line will then be available in the Console
view. Though no prompt is visible, you can enter commands at the bottom
line of the Console view. Doing so may desynchronize the IDE and gdb, so be
careful when driving the debugger using this interface.

There are plans to provide a full gdb-console in CDT, including prompt,
command-history, command-completion, and synchronization with Eclipse. Stay
tuned to know when it will be available. "

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain