[cdt-dev] Fetch from Gerrit

Hey gang,

I just tried a "Fetch from Gerrit…" and it worked very well. The changes are stored in our main git repo under a special branch name. The dialog provides an easier interface to that by listing the changes by their numeric id. For example, Mikhail's change request is numbered "5523 – 1", I.e. First patch set of change 5523. There is content assist in the Change id dialog entry to help.

At least this makes it easy to test the changes.

Doug.

Back to the top