Re: [cdt-dev] How to issue a SuspendedEvent?

I didn't get that to work on first try. It's throwing a null pointer on context. I was trying to recast the DMContext, though, which didn't work. I'll be getting back to it in a couple days (just playing catch-up now, as I'm sure many of us are doing). But what's the best way to get the IExecutionDMContext needed in the constructor of the extending class?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 9:49:45 AM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] How to issue a SuspendedEvent?

Yes, the Suspended events are part of the RunControl service.
If you want to send an ISuspendedDMEvent for some other reason,
you can create a new class that implements ISuspendedDMEvent
and dispatch it using the DSF session.

The ISuspendedDMEvent is being listen for in different places
where the UI will then be updated.

Hope this helps

Marc