Re: [cdt-dev] Usability Issue when creating a new file

Am 02.04.2012 03:13, schrieb Sergey Prigogin:
I wasn't able to reproduce the behavior you are describing. New > Header File and New > Source File are present in Project Explorer with any selected folder.
Not for me

I don't see any entry for "Source"/"Header" File here.
Did you use the Toolbar button?

-sergey