Re: [cdt-dev] Usability Issue when creating a new file

Well, in both of these:
* Eclipse 3.7.2 + CDT 8.0.2
* Eclipse Juno M6 + CDT 8.1.0  20120321

Am 31.03.2012 04:32, schrieb Marc-Andre Laperle:
Hi,

This works for me, what version of Eclipse and CDT are you using?

Marc-Andre

On 30/03/2012 10:05 PM, kesselhaus wrote:
Hi,

If I have a simple project with a subfolder like:

testc
+-src
  +- file.c

When I click in the Project Explorer on src and Select "New" I get no entry of "Header File" or "Source File" entry, but normal (I guess Platform) "New File" or "New File from Template. In the Project Explorer I only get these entries when I select the project itself (e.g. testc), but then I have to check the directories where to put the file. In the Navigator, there is no problem, I get the menu entries for C Header/Source File creation at any subdirectory.

And regarding Navigator and Project Explorer, what is actually the differenece between them?
What is the reason to have those two, since they actually look the same.