[cdt-dev] CDT-based launch configuration

Hello, List!

My purpose now is to develop a special CDT-based launch configuration for launching C++ applications. For reaching that purpose I've developed some classes, but the problem is that in my ConfigurationTab (that extends CLaunchConfigurationTab) I have "Apply\Revert" buttons inactive and, as I can see, the information, that I enter at that tab, didn't stored anywhere(for example, I can't extract it in class that extends AbstractCLaunchDelegate ).

What could be the reason of such strange behaviour?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Smolov

Back to the top