[cdt-dev] "DOM AS" view

Hey All,
I'm not sure if this is an e4-ism or not, but I noticed today a funny view in my Resource perspective. I had to look at it a few times because i kept reading it as "dumb ass". None of the menu items or toolbars seemed to clue me in on what this view was for so I started to think it was an early April fools joke. Finally the Show View dialog it is listed as "DOM AST" which made a little more sense.

Happy EclpseCon to you all blessed with a generous travel budget.
-Pawel