[cdt-dev] breakpoint properties

Hi All,
While working on bug 360588 I've come across a strange problem: many of the breakpoint properties that are set during breakpoint creation are not editable afterwards.  This includes:
  • Watchpoint
    • _expression_
    • Read
    • Write
    • Unit
  • Function
    • _expression_
  • Event
    • Breakpoint Type
  • All
    • Type: Hardware/Software/Regular
    • Temporary

In order to implement the ability to edit the breakpoint on create, I make some of these fields editable only when breakpoint is being created, however I don't know if this is necessary.  So my question is:

Are these breakpoint parameters intentionally read-only?  Or should we let the user edit them just as all the other editable parameters?

Thanks,
pawel

Back to the top