Re: [cdt-dev] Syntax and Semantic errors being on by default

We disabled these errors too for our product too, because it mostly
qt/c++ based and we have issues
with indexer or configuring projects, and since we very short handed
it was easier to disable them then to trying to fix indexer. Now since
Doug joined us I hope we will be able to spent more time on it and
maybe improve indexer or/and scanner discovery accuracy