Re: [cdt-dev] M6

I've pushed build 1022 as M6a and hooked it up to the milestones repo. The autotools feature has been made optional, and I did test it on my Mac and it works good.

Doug.

From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:57:51 +0000
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M6

Sigh, good thing the CDT project is more amenable to respins…

Build underway.

Doug.

From: Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:44:28 -0700
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Doug

Could we rebuild again for one more fix for bug 374795 (Open Element dialog (CDT) has text field disabled in 3.8M6)?  It's currently assigned to platform UI, but there's a fix that takes care of the problem in CDT and platform is pushing back against having them respin M6.

Thanks,
Pawel