Re: [cdt-dev] M6

Feel free to comment on bug.  I got involved because Mike asked me for help in testing his proposed fix.

On 03/20/2012 02:49 PM, Sergey Prigogin wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Doug

Could we rebuild again for one more fix for bug 374795 (Open Element dialog (CDT) has text field disabled in 3.8M6)?  It's currently assigned to platform UI, but there's a fix that takes care of the problem in CDT and platform is pushing back against having them respin M6.

Is it likely that they broke few dozen other dialogs along with this one. If so, we should push them harder.

Thanks,
Pawel

-sergey