Re: [cdt-dev] M6

It should definitely be an optional feature. I would put it in the C/C++ IDE product though.

Do we need a respin to pick this up?

Doug.

From: Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:53:37 -0700
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M6

Inclusion of org.eclipse.linuxtools.cdt.autotools into the main org.eclipse.cdt feature seems counterintuitive to me.

-sergey

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/19/2012 6:19 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
They are included in the org.eclipse.cdt feature (the main one for the Eclipse C/C++ IDE). I'm not certain that's correct but it gets us going.

Would you prefer having it as an optional feature? I don't mind making the change.

BTW, you mentioned org.eclipse.linuxtools.cdt.autotools. I though you had renamed them to org.eclipse.cdt.autotools. Not sure, my nasty cold right now has me hallucinating a bit :)

There are multiple org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.* plugins and one compatibility plugin, org.eclipse.linuxtools.cdt.autotools.
I added the missing plugin to the autotools feature (and it was already in the source feature).

Marc-Andre