[cdt-dev] Autotools and CDT for Juno M6

To make the switch over to use the CDT Autotools for M6, it is going to require some coordinated changes.

The first thing though is that there needs to be a build referenced by the cdt.b3aggrcon which has the CDT Autotools built. Right now, it is pointing to the Juno CDT milestones build directory which has up to M5.

Once that is done, I can coordinate changing both the cdt.b3aggrcon and linuxtools.b3aggrcon files to move the feature over and removing the Autotools feature from the Linux Tools build. As well, I can change the CPP and PTP EPP features to reference the correct feature.

Can someone please comment on a schedule to make the build available?

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top