Re: [cdt-dev] co-locating CDT's build toolbar actions with the platform's

Maybe platform would take CDT's icon?
They too the Restart icon a while back...

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cortell John-RAT042
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:05 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] co-locating CDT's build toolbar actions with the platform's

For sure. We’re going to use a double-hammer for the platform BuildAll action. Of course, this is a platform tweak, so that would NOT be part of the contribution.

John

Which icon do you want to keep? I think CDT icon is better metaphor (even if slightly different style), the platform icon poorly associates with build notion.

Back to the top