Re: [cdt-dev] AST problem with CDT

Hi:
    Thank you guys for quick responses.These would be very helpful for me.

Best Regards
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] AST problem with CDT

It is definitely possible to build CDT AST based on a JDT one and then use that AST to generate code. Please keep in mind though that even very similar C++ and Java constructs are represented quite differently in CDT and JDT ASTs. You can take a look at CDT refactoring code under org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.rewrite, org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/corext/refactoring and org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/refactoring.

-sergey