From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shihab KB
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:50 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] memory leak suspect in GDBBackendCLIProcess and GDBInferiorProcess

Eclipse Version: 3.6.2
Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools SDK Version 7.0.2.201102110609

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Shihab KB <shihabkb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am behind a memory leak. I am trying to Debug a C program (elf file) using eclipse debugger. I have started qemu-system-arm.exe simulator and started debugging.

I have used the GDB Hardware Debugging and Selected an ELF as C/C++ program.

When checked the memory usage of eclipse, its keeps increasing. And the classes org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.service.command.GDBBackendCLIProcess and org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.service.command.GDBInferiorProcess are keeps increasing and memory also increasing.

I was disconnected/terminated. But these classes keeps increasing by instance and memory usage. Anybody can tell me the reason? Is it a known bug?

Thanks in advance

Back to the top