[cdt-dev] memory leak suspect in GDBBackendCLIProcess and GDBInferiorProcess

Hi,

I am behind a memory leak. I am trying to Debug a C program (elf file) using eclipse debugger. I have started qemu-system-arm.exe simulator and started debugging.

I have used the GDB Hardware Debugging and Selected an ELF as C/C++ program.

When checked the memory usage of eclipse, its keeps increasing. And the classes org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.service.command.GDBBackendCLIProcess and org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.service.command.GDBInferiorProcess are keeps increasing and memory also increasing.

I was disconnected/terminated. But these classes keeps increasing by instance and memory usage. Anybody can tell me the reason? Is it a known bug?

Thanks in advance

Back to the top