[cdt-dev] Create Patch's "Export in Git patch format" checkbox missing in EGit 1.3?

I happened to upgrade to EGit 1.3, and when I invoke the Create Patch dialog,

it appears the "Export in Git patch format" checkbox is no longer there.

The only options I see for the format are "none", "email", and "oneline".

I rolled back to EGit 1.2, and the checkbox is there, so AFAIK this isn't

an issue with my installation or repository.

Is this an intentional change, and if so which format should we use

for patches in EGit 1.3 and thereafter?

William R. Swanson

Tilera Corporation

Back to the top