Re: [cdt-dev] Why is folding disabled by default?

I really dislike folding. I use the outline tab if I need to move somewhere but with folding on by default it increases my workflow as when I get to the method I then need to hit a really small triangle to expand the method I got to.

Sent from my iPhone 4S