Re: [cdt-dev] cannot compile cdt org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.RefactoringContext is missing

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I updated cdt to latest master and I cannot compile it. I am missing
class org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.RefactoringContext.
I used 3.7.1 base before. I thought it could be old, so I checked out
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring from cvs head but it is not there
either.
Where is it?

You need to compile against platform 3.8. There was an email about it couple weeks ago.

-sergey