Re: [cdt-dev] "Add new expression" node in Expressions view disappears when Expression column is deselected

I think this is a reasonable request please file a bug (and a patch).  One thing I think we don't want is the "add new _expression_" label shown twice when both _expression_ and name columns are visible.

Cheers,
Pawel