[cdt-dev] External-tool-based checkers for Codan

Greetings,

I've been working on infrastructure for external-tool-based checkers for Codan. The work started some time ago when we wanted to integrate CDT with some code checking tools that we have internally at Google. Then the common pieces were abstracted and now are part of CDT.

Many thanks to my teammate and mentor, Sergey Prigogin, for his guidance and for reviewing, improving and committing this work.

I wrote a little blog entry explaining this new infrastructure. BTW, the infrastructure includes a checker that integrates with Cppcheck (disabled by default.) You can read the post at http://alexruiz.developerblogs.com/?p=2231

Feedback is always welcome :)

Best regards,
-Alex

Back to the top