Re: [cdt-dev] Question about the "GDB" preference page

I force it to show up by adding the following line to my
"plugins_customization.ini" file:

org.eclipse.ui.workbench/UIActivities.org.eclipse.cdt.debug.dsfgdbActivity=
true

This activity binds three preferences pages which I want them to show up
by default.

Thanks again,
Andy