[cdt-dev] Screen-cast of Remote Project Prototype Demo

Hello,

Now that we are all done with Indigo SR2 and Juno M5, I would like to continue discussion of my prototype for supporting remote projects directly in CDT via proxies for file and command access.

A picture paints a thousand words so I have put together a short demonstration in ogg format that shows how the prototype works in creating a remote Autotools C project using an RSE connection from my laptop to my desktop. The code for the prototype has already been posted in a bug. I have since verified in the bug that it is EPL and that I have permission from my employer Red Hat to submit it.

The demo can be found in ogg form here:

http://jjohnstn.fedorapeople.org/remoteproject-demo.ogg

If you are using a Windows system, you might need to use VLC to view it.

-- Jeff J. (Red Hat Inc)

Back to the top