Re: [cdt-dev] building CDT against a newer platform

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you all for the feedback.  It sounds like we should wait till Platform
> M6 is out.  Given the build schedule it means that we have a 1-day window to
> make the switch though.  I'll create a "juno_M6" branch and commit my
> changes into it, then I'll open a bug against releng to merge the branch
> prior to releasing CDT's M6.

Thanks, Pawel. That seems most prudent. The branch will let you and
others try it out until the platform M6 is available and make sure
that it goes well when you merge.

And don't raise the bug against releng. It'll be you who does the
merge as part of this feature.

Cheers,
Doug.