Re: [cdt-dev] building CDT against a newer platform

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

We can definitely make such a window.

>> As for releng, I just need to switch the build to use the 3.8-I-builds
>> directory. I'll do that now as part of the restructuring I'm doing.
>> Shouldn't hurt either way.

Hmm, getting the same build error with the I builds that I got with
the 4.2. "The import com.ibm.icu.text.UCharacterIterator cannot be
resolved"

Need to dig into that more. Meanwhile, putting it back to the 3.8 milestones.

Back to the top