Re: [cdt-dev] building CDT against a newer platform

Hey Pawel,

That's a little tricky. It likely means that all of us would need to
start using platform I builds to avoid compile errors in our
environments as well. I'm not sure how popular that would be.

As for releng, I just need to switch the build to use the 3.8-I-builds
directory. I'll do that now as part of the restructuring I'm doing.
Shouldn't hurt either way.

:D