Re: [cdt-dev] Proper handling of IP

Am 16.02.2012 17:29, schrieb Jeffrey Overbey:
and it's definitely
a "small" contribution with virtually no IP risk anyway (right?).

I'm not really sure what the exact meaning of "IP risk" is regarding the Eclipse project, but I as the contributor of this patch can confirm that I've written 100% of the code of this patch on my own in my spare time simply due to a personal interest. I simply found this bug to hinder my daily work with CDT.

I can also confirm that I have the will and right to contribute the code to Eclipse, since I'm the sole author of this code. I further don't even work for any company since I'm self-employed. I can gladly prove this with an excerpt from the Austrian Professional Register if that should help.

I'd really like it if there would be a way to include this patch in the next release. But I also understand if it's already too late for that.

Thank you!

Back to the top