Re: [cdt-dev] Proper handling of IP

Absolutely.  The patch is safe in terms of IP.
I'm not worried about putting something in that I shouldn't.
I am worried about being a bad citizen and not following due process.
I don't want to cause CDT or myself any headaches with the foundation
(who is just protecting itself).

If I'm allowed to make a judgement call in this case, I feel it
is totally OK to commit the patch.

Marc

Back to the top