Re: [cdt-dev] What releng changes are needed when adding new plugins

I wouldn't mind doing the wiki writeup, but not knowing all the steps involved at this point, I wouldn't know which of your steps apply to us and which need to be tweaked. Marc, since you just went through the steps... :-)

Then again, if they're about to change yet again, as Doug mentions, I suppose we should wait. Hm...sounds to me like Doug is the perfect candidate for the job.

John

> The Linux Tools releng page has some info. for when we add things.  Feel
> free to steal anything (not that it's perfect but it's better than
> nothing):

Back to the top