Re: [cdt-dev] What releng changes are needed when adding new plugins

Definitely. The problem so far is that it keeps changing. But I think
splitting out TCF and getting rid of Master would be the last change
for a while and it will make things a lot easier since it removes the
duplication Marc ran into.

But in the end, the move to Tycho makes things a lot simpler than we
had with PDE build.

Doug.