Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Genie not working?

Ping! It's not working. I miss the genie :-( I can open a bug if no one did already.

Marc-Andre

On 24/01/2012 6:32 PM, Alena Laskavaia wrote:
Sure you can open a bug, it is a bit tricky to re-use my code it need
linux, perl and python (because program I use bugz needs python and
script I wrote was in perl and shell)
Btw does it work now? I connected my desktop back on Monday.