Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo and Juno RC's

Can I go ahead and increment the versions now that RC2 is out? It should just be incrementing the feature.xmls and pom.xmls right?

On 30/01/2012 11:35 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Yes, only the features should be autoincremented. Plugins should
follow API rules for version increments, i.e. for an SR, only
increment the third digit if they change (and of course no changes
that warrant first or second digit increments in an SR ;).

This can wait until the next RC, though. The qualifier is always auto
incremented to the build time which always saves our bacon.

Doug.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Marc-Andre Laperle