Re: [cdt-dev] Potential Bug in CDT Variables Tab

This looks like bug 328573. Under certain circumstances gdb returns multiple variables with the same name within the same stack frame. Normally that happens if a local scope hides a variable in the parent scope.

The question now is whether you use DSF or CDI. For DSF, this should be fixed, for CDI I don't know.

Open the launch configuration dialog and select your launch configuration. If the bottom of the page says something like "Using GDB (DSF)...", you are using DSF, and your problem is a bug that should be reported and investigated.

Otherwise you are using CDI and you just might want to select DSF.

Jens.

Back to the top