[cdt-dev] How to override disassembly view's BreakpointsAnnotationModel?

In a multi-core session, the diassembly view shows breakpoints from all cores, but I want it to show only the breakpoints for the current core context.  I looked at the disassembly view's source code and noticed that the BreakpointsAnnotationModel class shows all breakpoints that it gets from the breakpoint manager.   I think the right way to customize it is to override the BreakpointsAnnotationModel class from my custom DSF debugger plugin.  Is it possible to override it?  If so, how do I do it?

Back to the top