Re: [cdt-dev] Best practices to run and analyze CDT JUnit tests?

Doing a mvn package will do the same thing as mvn install, except that it won't copy the generated JARs into your local maven repository. You can also do mvn test, if you just want to run the tests for a single one.

It is possible to generate a 'site' which then collates all the test runs in a single place, but I don't think one has been set up for CDT. Note that if any tests fail, unless the -DskipTests is given it will actually halt the build at the point of the test that failed.

Alex