Re: [cdt-dev] Quick way to add all @Overrides in a file

It's easier to configure Save Actions and run them through Source > Clean Up on any source folder.

Here are the clean-up cations I ran on cdt.core and cdt.ui:
Add final modifier to private fields
Remove unused imports
Add missing '@Override' annotations
Add missing '@Override' annotations to implementations of interface methods