Re: [cdt-dev] Deprecation errors with Eclipse 4.2

For plugin.xml files, there's a separate set of warning/error preferences
for the manifest compiler. In this specific case, I think
what you're looking for is:

Window->Preferences,
  Plug-in Development->Compilers,
    Plug-ins Tab, Usage section,
      "Usage of deprecated attributes and elements"

If project-specific settings are being used, the corresponding
project preference location is:

(plugin project)->Properties,
  Plug-in Development->Plug-in Manifest Compiler,
    Usage section,
      "Usage of deprecated attributes and elements"

--- WRS

Back to the top