[cdt-dev] Deprecation errors with Eclipse 4.2

Hi all,

I've started using Eclipse 4.2 for my development,
as it will be the platform for Juno.

Up to now, things are going well.  However,
I'm seeing that some extension-point elements
have been deprecated.  Most noticeable is
the 'action' element of org.eclipse.ui.viewActions
(actually, org.eclipse.ui.viewActions is deprecated
itself!)

The urgent problem is that the
   org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.memorybrowser
plugin is handling those warnings as errors.

Does anyone know how to disable this
warning-as-error thing for the plugin.xml stuff?

Thanks

Marc

P.S. I haven't imported all of CDT in my workspace
so there may be other plugins that don't build with 4.2
if no one else has tried them all.

Back to the top