[cdt-dev] Wiki page: Getting started with CDT development

Hi,

The wiki page:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

seems quite out of date, starting with the very first sentence. It talks about an "Eclipse SDK" and "Eclipse Project", but the page linked from the "CDT downloads page" link in that paragraph makes no mention of "SDK" or "Eclipse Project", nor do any of the pages linked from it as far as I can see.

Can someone who knows what they're doing carefully go through that wiki page, maybe check that each step works, and that what's on the targets of links matches what the text of the wiki page says?

I'd be very happy to act as a guinea pig with fresh eyes to check over the page after any cleanup. Please feel free to email me and I'd be very happy to provide feedback on anything that's unclear or confusing from the point of view of a newbie.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Back to the top