Re: [cdt-dev] What happened to the Dom Ast View

That's pretty much the state of things now. I think all our user consumable features are in the train repo with the more advanced stuff in the CDT repo. The main issue would be the need to separate out the source from the SDK into separate features. If someone has time to do that, I'm fine with it.

:D

Back to the top