From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Ridge
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 02:56
To: CDT Mailing List
Subject: [cdt-dev] C++11 support in Juno?

Hello,

I was just wondering, is there any additional C++11 support planned for Juno?

Some of the C++11 features that CDT doesn't support yet are:
- nullptr, constexpr (available in GCC 4.6)
- template aliases, user-defined literals, delegating constructors (available in GCC 4.7, which is not released yet, but will be by the time Juno is out)

Are there plans to support any of these in the Juno version of CDT?

Thanks,
Nate